A Very Well Presented Growing SuperValue SuperMarket. With A Great Fit-Out Located In Rural Farming Town.
|Asking Price:||$895,000 Plus Stock|
|Weekly Sales:||$63,175 Current Average|
|Lotto Sales:||$6,000 Per Week Current Average|
|Rent:||$729 Per Week Incl. GST|
|Trading Hours:||8.00am – 7.00pm 7 Days|
|Staff:||Two Working Owner Plus Staff As Req.|
- A Long Established SuperMarket Business
- Large Premises & Great Fit-Out
- Main Road/Main Street Location
- Good Roadside and Off Street Parking
- No Local SuperMarket Competition
- Excellent Gross Margins
This is a long established business servicing a large local and rural catchment of the Southland Region. The current owners are reluctantly selling so soon after completion of new fitout.